TT Run-n-Gun Calling Stool
The TT Run-n-Gun Calling Stool is a folding sturdy steel construction chair, built-in backpack with our TT logo. High-intensity steel tube, easy to set up, stand stable, can hold weight up to 300 lbs.
Multi-purpose 3-in-1 backpack, insulated cooler and chair all in one versatile unit.
The backpack's tubular steel frame is built tough & it's also designed to use as a calling chair.
It certainly is handy and perfect for a carrying your gear and making a calling stand. On the side of the chair, you can still access the pockets and retrieve your drinks, snacks, extra magazines, hand calls, etc. from the pockets, there is also a separate bag for water bottles or your ecaller remote. When you’re done, zip up the pockets and fold up the chair and place it on your back. This is a great chair for calling, fishing, or even in the dove fields when you aren't calling.
Large seat surface adopts double PVC coated with oxford cloth, water resistant, breathable, durable and comfortable for sitting - Reinforced 19mm steel tube bracket design, fixed with rivet, it has a strong bearing capacity(at least 300LB)
1. Folding design with double shoulder straps, portable and easy to store. The overall design is based on ergonomics with uniform force at each point.
2. The bracket makes full use of the triangle stability principle, stable and practical.
3. The large seat surface adopts double PVC coated with oxford cloth, water resistant, breathable, durable and comfortable for sitting.
4. Reinforced 19mm steel tube bracket design, fixed with rivet, it has a strong bearing capacity (at least 300LB)
5. The main pocket and front pocket design, are convenient for storing the accessories. The main pocket adopts PEVA material, which has the effect of heat preservation and cold preservation
6. The length of shoulder straps can be adjusted from 11.8'' to 31.5'' for meeting different needs
7. Throw some Hot Hands in the insulated compartment to keep your ecaller warm for battery preservation on those cold days/nights.
8. Heat preservation time: 3 - 4 hours (the more heat, the longer the insulation time)
9. Cooling time: 8 - 10 hours (with ice packs, cooling can last up to 12 - 24 hours)
10. Unfolded size: 16.7*13.8*10.5 inches
Share this item: